Makeup tips for Office going Women.
Work make-up post marriage can be tricky. The day you get married, all eyes are on you, be it home or office or any other place. Office makeup is different from regular party make up. A wrong shade of lipstick or an extra sweep of eye shadow can take your entire look for a toss. While getting ready for office, you need to be extra careful while choosing your products and application methods.
Here are some easy to follow tips for applying quick makeup for office:
- For start, massage your face with a moisturizer that contains SPF.
- For oily skin, apply foundation which has a matte effect, so that it remains on your skin for a longer time. For dry skin, use loose powder after moisturizer instead of foundation. Choose a foundation that matches your skin tone. It should neither be too light nor too dark from your complexion.
- You can also apply concealer under your eyes (if required) after the foundation.
- For office wear choose neutral colours for eyes and lips. You cannot get away with the “no makeup look” to office post marriage. Please be careful not to wear too loud or dark lipsticks to office.
- Avoid glossy lipsticks and glittering eye shadows as far as possible.
- You may choose from transparent or black colour mascara for eyes after the eye makeup is done.
- Softly apply eyeliner. Liquid eye liners are considered best as they last longer.
- Apply Blusher on cheek. Tone of blusher should be carefully chosen. A badly applied blusher can completely ruin your look. Choose colours like pale pink or soft peach or maybe natural earthy browns.
Wearing makeup to office is indeed required, but you have to be very sure about the colours you choose to wear to office. You can carry you basic kit to office and reapply if required.
Source: Image consultant and Expert, Neha Malhotra.