Diamond facial is among typically the most popular facials among women now days. It is really a non-surgical peel treatment for the facial skin where dead skin cells are removed. Consequently, youthful glow is imparted to aged and damaged sensitive skin. Often, a diamond facial is categorized as a luxury facial which can be availed at top salons.
Diamond facial Steps:
There might not be any hard and fast rules in terms of the task are concerned. Mostly however, a device with a rounded, multi-grade “diamond” tip is useful for treating your skin surface. It exfoliates the most effective layer of skin to reveal a fresh stratum of skin below. Generally, these steps are involved:
1. Scrubbing– The skin is scrubbed with diamond scrub to remove dead skin cells. The scrub is known to contain diamond ash, essential oils and natural ingredients.
2. Detoxification– A gentle detox lotion is softly massaged on the skin for cleaning the face of all impurities. The skin starts glowing once the detox lotion has been thoroughly massaged.
3. Massage– A diamond gel is used for facial massage for skin tightening and anti-aging purpose.
4. Skin restoration with diamond mask– A face mask, which is known to contain diamond particles, is lavishly spread on your face. It repairs sun damages, clears sun tan and rejuvenates dull skin.
Tips and Warnings:
1. Avoid exposure to sun after the facial.
2. Avoid bleaching after diamond facial. If bleaching is to be done, go for it prior to the facial.
What is good about it?
Hundreds of benefits are associated with diamond facial. These benefits are as follows:
• Uneven skin tone is improved.
• Age spots, fine lines and acne scars are removed.
• Skin is detoxified, deep cleansed and rejuvenated.
• Oxygenation of the skin is increased.
• Pore size and wrinkles are reduced.
• Skin is soothed.
• Circulation of blood and elasticity of skin are increased.
• Glow is added to skin.